Bauer Mc-Nett Fiber Classifier
Equipment for determining the fiber length distribution in pulps. Models made of stainless steel with 3,4 or 5 fractioning stations. Low noise and independent motors in each test tank. Vacuum pump to facilitate the fibers recovery together with a quick opening system of the recovery grid. Automatic equipment controlled by PLC doing all the steps in a controlled and simple way for the operator. Built-in cleaning systems and highly user-friendly equipment.
- Robust modular frame made of stainless steel with modular sorting units.
- Each sorting station is equipped with its drive motor.
- Built-in flowmeter.
- Vacuum pump included in the standard supply.
- Classification stations with quick opening system.
- Screening mesh for 3, 4 or 5 sorting stations (ASTM 16, 30, 50, 100 and 200 Mesh).
- Optionally, it is possible to add a classifier ·Somerville·, for previous analysis of the fibers.
- CE Marking