Bekk smoothness tester for paper & board
The Bekk Smoothness Tester is microprocessor-controlled instrument for measuring the smoothnessof paper and board according to the Bekk method.
This air leak smoothness test is useful for very smooth surfaces, for example, coated label papers, coated free sheet, or other very smooth papers. Test results generate with the Bekk tester have shown excellent correlation with print smoothness evaluations using offset ink. Likewise, Bekk results have shown good agreement with subjective evaluations of low angle illuminated surface photomicrographs. Surface integrity is particularly important for printing papers. The surface fibers must be sufficiently bonded to those beneath the surface and the coating bond to the fiber matrix must be sound.
- Fully automated measuring cycle, sample is not influenced manually.
- Adjustable feet for the equipment leveling.
- Big Color Touch Screen.
- Full Statistics, with graphs,average, deviation, min and max value, etc.
- Electricity: 110 - 230V, 50-60Hz
- Compressed air: 400 - 600 kPa
- 27 x 68 x 60 cm (W x D x H)
- Net weight: 23 kg
- Gross weight 38kg