Incubators with forced air circulation, cooling and controlled humidity - Climacell
The principle of operation is based on a fine forced air circulation combined with a patented powerful cooling system and a humidifier situated in the chamber. A multiprocessor humidifying and dehumidifying control system together with a powerful illumination system ensure a perfect homogenous conditions for a precise simulation of some climatic processes.
The conditioned chambers of the CLIMACELL product line provide all conditions for exact and reproducible simulation of various climatic conditions, applicable e.g. in testing of stability components and food or chemicals packages, or in studies of germs, plant or tissue cultures, and insects. These devices offer an interesting alternative to expensive testing chambers and testing rooms. Microprocessor-controlled system of humidification and dehumidification with a powerful lighting system guarantees excellent homogenous parameters for testing and growth conditions.
- Inner volume: 111, 222, 404, 707 and 1212 liters
- Working temperature: From 0.0°C up to 100°C (without humidity); from 10°C to 95.0°C (with humidity)
- Refrigerant: R134(R449a
- Medium for humidity development: demi water
- Humidity range: 10%-98% RH
- Microprocessor-controlled system of humidification/dehumidification
- Inner glass door
- Inner chamber: Stainless steel DIN 1.4301 (AISI 304)