EJA Vantage Series Tensile Testers
The Vantage Tensile Tester offers many fixtures for tensile testing, COF and other tests for the plastic film, flexible packaging, FOOD PACKAGING, paper, paperboard, tissue paper, textiles testing, and many other industries. This universal materials testing frame can be setup for many tests when combined with the right grips and fixtures.
The EJA Vantage Tensile Tester offers many fixtures for tensile testing and other tests for the plastic film, flexible packaging, food testing, paper, paperboard, tissue paper, textiles testing, and many other industries.
The EJA Vantage is ideal for Quality Control, Engineering, and for Research and Development.
- Vantage-5 Capacity: 5kN, 1140 lbs Models: 36" (915 mm), 48" (1219 mm)
- Vantage-10 [Dual Screw Frame] Capacity: 10kN, 2280 lbs Models: 24" (610 mm), 42" (1067 mm)
- For 1kN or 2kN machines see the VantageNX Series
A touch screen instrument controller offers a simplified way to run tensile tests, peel tests, compression tests, and COF tests without the need of a computer. Using a touch screen tablet that is connected to a built-in Bluetooth system, technicians can run basic test functions with the touch of their fingertips.
25,5 x 42 x 80-163cm
- Automatic electronic calibration
- Easy installation
- Compact frame
- Computer controlled
- Software control
- Built-in load cell protection
- Automatic load cell recognition
- One-touch auto zero
- Electronic air switches simplify test set-up
- Serial load cell interface communicatesthrough a single port
- Digital motion-controller uses pulse width modulation for greater position accuracy
- Side panel allows for easy access to electronics
- Medical devices
- Plastic Film
- Rigid Plastic