NICO2 - Non-invasive handheld CO2 tester
A reliable measuring method is the basis for maintaining a uniform carbon dioxide content in soft drinks, beer and sparkling wine. Both – taste and shelf life of the product are affected by the amount of CO2 dissolved in the product. The STEINFURTH NICO2 accurately calculates the CO2 content based on pressure and temperature (physical Law of Henry Dalton). The NICO2 instrument works with patented non-destructive laser technology and is currently the one and only handheld solution in the market. The very compact design combined with sufficient measuring accuracy open new applications in quality control in packaged beverages (in trans-parent containers.
For measurement the NICO2 is placed on the bottle sample and moved over the container headspace area. During measurement the current pressure and temperature values are shown on the display. When the instrument detects sufficient information for CO2 determination, the CO2, pressure and temperature results are automatically calculated and displayed on the touchscreen.
- Non-destructive CO2 measurement
- Compact handheld design
- Easy handling & extremely fast measurements
- Replaceable rechargeable battery
- Data transfer via USB & touchscreen with QR-code
- Complex mathematical model for precise pressure measurement
- Live access of measuring data via smartphone
- Time for measurement: Approx. 10 sec.
- Dimensions (hxwxd) in mm: 160 x 220 x 110
- Weight in g: 1200g (with battery)