O2 CO2 Tester, the headspace gas analyzer Gaspace Advance
This carbon dioxide (CO2) and oxygen (O2) headspace analyzer provides consistently reliable results and simplicity in operation allowing you to maximise your production efficiency. Its large buttons and clear display ensures testing is simple, errors are eliminated and no special operator training is required.
Numerous packs can be tested quickly with just one button press, saving time and making Quality Assurance more efficient. These MAP analyzers can test all pack sizes and very low volumes.
Rigid cans and jars can also be tested using the simple-to-use can piercing station which supports the cans and jars for accurate analysis using a standard needle probe. A 45° Adaptor is also available to aid measurement of small volumes of headspace.
There are a variety of ways to perform analysis; Timed Tests, AutoSense, Peak/Valley, Syringe Direct Injection or Continuous Testing. Fast configuration and selection provides the test method which is best for you. Easy to see Pass and Fail messages speeds up the analysis process and removes any uncertainty with interpreting measurements.
The Gaspace Data Manager software allows you to download results stored on your gas analyzer and upload new settings. You can also search through your stored data by time, date, user, production line or any of the product information.
- Industry : Food and Pharmaceuticals
- Gas : Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide
- Response time : 3 seconds
- Auto-calibration : As standard
- Bench mount weight : 4.5kg
- Dimensions : 140H x 390W x 270D mm
- Internal printer : Prints the results and alarms for each test
- Can piercing station : For analysis of rigid cans and jars
- Data transfer software : For configuration and downloading of reports and internal datalog
Features and benefits
- Easy to use touch screen
- 5 different test methods
- Easy to set up and use
- Intuitive menu
- Auto calibrate
- Auto diagnosis
- Set tests for pass or fail
- Computer software
- Waterproof case
- Can piercing station
- 45° Adaptor for use with the can piercing station
- Fresh meat
- Cooked meat
- Snack foods
- Ready meals
- Canned drinks
- Pharmaceutical vials
- Pharmaceutical packaging