Oxygen and carbon dioxide headspace gas analyzer GS6000
Oxygen and carbon dioxide headspace measurement for modified atmosphere packaged (MAP) product
Systech Illinois is recognized worldwide for its line of precision trace oxygen and carbon dioxide MAP analyzers. The Gaspace 6000 headspace analyzers offer high levels of performance technology and operator ease to fulfill the latest industry demands for accuracy and reliability.
These highly advanced instruments are equipped with integral sampling systems, unique, miniature, long-life, zirconia and infrared sensors, and microprocessor control to deliver the most accurate and repeatable performance possible.
The internal microprocessor manages calibration, autoranging, flow control, test duration and many other functions to ensure consistent, error-free results. One touch automated calibration and product analysis make these analyzers easy to use. Response is typically less than five seconds for oxygen and ten seconds for carbon dioxide. The new more compact corrosion resistant enclosure minimizes the required foot print space on carts and table tops.
Automated package sampling is easy. Measurement duration is user selectable which provides great flexibility for a large variety of products. Using the sample wand, insert the sampling needle into the package and press test. The instrument does the rest; extracting the sample, analyzing sensor output and holding the results for viewing on the bright autoranging display.
An accessory for the GS6000 is the can piercing station which is simple to use and proven to be stable and reliable in hundreds of demanding applications. It supports rigid cans and jars for accurate analysis using a standard needle probe. A 45° Adaptor is also available to aid measurement of small volumes of headspace.
User-friendly software parameters are easy to enter and can be secured against accidental change.
- Industry : Food and Pharmaceuticals
- Gas : Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide
- Application : Gas Flushing of Food, Headspace Analysis
- Oxygen range : Autoranging from 0.001 to 100% (models GS6500 & GS6600)
- Carbon dioxide range : Autoranging from 0.1 to 100% (models GS6600 & GS6700)
- Response time : <5 seconds (O2), <10 seconds (CO2)
- Weight : 4kg (9lbs)
- Dimensions : 305W x 254D x 152H mm (13.5W x 11.5D x 5.7H inches)
- Can piercing station : For analysis of rigid cans and jars
Features and benefits
- Easy to set up and use
- AccuFlow transducer
- Intuitive menu
- One-Touch calibration
- Set tests for pass and fail
- Lightweight and easy to move around
- USB port for diagnostic software
- external printer via RS232
- computer software
- can piercing station
- 45° adaptor for can piercing station
- Fresh Meat
- Fresh, Prepared & Frozen Products
- Snack Foods
- Beverage Products
- Medical Device Packaging
- Pharmaceutical Packaging