Rycolab Leak & Seal tester - Bubble Emission Method
The RYCOLAB Leak Tester (RL-LT-A) is used for the airproof checking of packages, containers, bags, pipes that are used in food, beverage, pharmaceutical, daily chemical, cosmetic and electronic industries, etc. It complies with ASTM D3078 and GB/T 15171 standards and could be modified to ASTM F 2054 Bubble Test.
A test sample is placed into vacuum chamber with water and the air above water level is evacuated by a venturi vacuum ejector. Thus a pressure difference is made between chamber and sample inside. If there is leak, the bubble will escape from high pressure sample and be observed in water. It could also work for sample with liquid and methylene blue test.
- PLC control unit inside and HMI touch screen operation.
- Digital vacuum degree and test time input and whole automatic test process.
- Parameters and test data (failure and non-failure) automatic saving
- Automatic vacuum maintenance and back-flushing
- Cast type PMMA vacuum chamber, better for food and pharmaceutical tesing
- Different chamber size available
- Use compressed air to convert to vacuum and no vacuum pump required
- Easy operation and maintenance
- Support local language display