Vantage NX Universal testing machine | Tensile Tester
The VantageNX Universal Testing Machine is a powerful tool that can be equipped to meet a variety of materials testing needs. Many fixtures and grips are available for tensile testing, COF and other tests for the plastic film, flexible packaging, food packaging, paper, paperboard, tissue paper, textiles testing, and many other industries. This universal materials testing frame can be setup for many tests when combined with the right grips and fixtures.
The VantageNX Universal Testing Machine is a revamped design of the EJA Vantage Series of Tensile Testers. With a small footprint and ergonomic design testing can be completed efficiently with this instrument. The VantageNX is commonly used to test a variety of materials including plastic film, flexible packaging, food products, paper, paperboard, tissue paper, textiles, and many other varieties.
Available Universal Tester Options:
- VantageNX-1 Capacity: 1kN, 225 lbs Models: 24" (610 mm), 36" (915 m), 48" (1219 mm)
- VantageNX-2 Capacity: 2kN, 450 lbs Models: 24" (610 mm), 36" (915 mm), 48" (1219 mm)
- VantageNX-5 Capacity: 5kN, 1125 lbf Models: 24" (610 mm), 36" (915 mm), 48" (1219 mm)
- VantageNX Duo [Dual Column] Capacity: 5kN, 1125 lbf Models: 26" (660 mm), 36" (915 m), 48" (1219 mm)
- Ideal for QUALITY CONTROL, Engineering, and for Research and Development
- The small footprint and ergonomic design makes the VantageNX an asset in any testing laboratory
- Ergonomic Frame
- Small Footprint 16” x 17”
- 24-48” Travel
- Automatic Electronic Calibration
- One-Touch Auto Zero
- Electronic Air SWITCHES
- Serial LOAD CELL Interface
- MAP-4 Software
- Touch screen instrument controller
When you choose the option to control the VantageNX using the touch screen TABLET a built-in Bluetooth system allows the machine to run tests and provide reports as a stand-alone instrument without the need of a computer. The touch screen instrument controller can run tensile, compression, PEEL and COF tests out of the box. Testing setup is easy and minimal operator training is required. Choose this option and select your touch screen size: 7” or 10”.